Night TIQA

My book called Night is about a boy named Elie and his family and how there life gets changed drastically once the Germans reached their town, Elie and his family were forced to leave their town and everything behind them. They all were put on a train and when they arrived at there destination, it was Auschwitz. As they walked in the boy's were separated from the girls  and they had to change into suits and get to work. “And I did not know that in that place, at that moment, I was parting from my mother and Tzipora forever”. This is something I found interesting because that is such a big thing getting separated from your family and not seeing them for the rest of your life is just something that you couldn’t imagine. One thing I won’t forget in the future is how Elie will never forget the face of the SS solider that told him that he was in a concentration camp to work. Also how the air smells with all of the bodies bodies being burned, leaving the air quilts to be very bad. Now Elie leaving the past and starting a new life that will never be the same as his old one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Snow Day

Going Apple Picking With My Uncle