If I Were President ?

Well if I were president, laws I would have are to have a Statue of me in Washington D.C. just to get that out there. There will also be a law we’re you have to go through a long process if you want to access a weapon of any kind to stop more violence going around in the United States. I would have medical incurrence for enevryone and lower taxes and a free education so they don’t have to be stuck in student loan debt. I want to veto imagination laws so people can have jobs. I would want gays to be able  to marry in every state of America.

Comments

  1. Thank you for writing this post! It was very entertaining. I liked how you had a sense of humor as well as discussing serious things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this.
    Where whould you put your statue?
    Why take away all taxes if that is where the government get there money from aka you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julian, your post was amazing this week. Although, I'm not sure the statue of yourself is really necessary, I can tell you would make a wonderful president one day. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Opposing View On Captivity

Going Apple Picking With My Uncle