The Writing Museum

I was so happy to have a field trip today with it being a Monday and not being a bad start to the week and was really excited. On the bus to the field trip all I could think of was eating my lunch because I was so hungry at the time. Once we got to the writing museum where we were going it was in on of these tall buildings but it was just the second floor. When me and my classmates got into the museum we toured the place and did some writing actives on type writers which was my favorite. After about two hours exploring the place we finally left and was about to walk to millennium park to eat lunch. Once we walked over there I quickly started to tear my lunch open and eat it. After I finished eating my food I was roaming the park and then out are nowhere to birds are fighting over food. Once that was over we walked to a different park and wrote about our day for ten minutes which was kinda boring. Then we traveled back onto the bus and me and friend played Fortnite on the way back to school and went to block 4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day