MAP Testing

This week thier is MAP testing and I am really sad and really want to go up on the test and have been practicing. If you go up on two test thier is a incentive and if you make growth from fall to spring thier is something extra you get. I have been getting nervous for this test and really want to do good and impress my parents at least need to do better. I was also thinking about what the incentive could be and wanted to know what it was and what it involved. I was also scared because this test goes in your records and everything for when you go to high school and that so the pressure was on. Well I can’t wait for this test that I have to test and will be pretty confident on what I get on the test. Thank you for letting me share this blog post with you guys and can’t wait to share more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day