Spring Break

First of all I’m glad that there is even a spring break and a whole week off of school and felt really good to have a break from school. What I mainly did over spring break was play Fortnite on my Xbox and played soccer also with my team. It felt really good over break that I wouldn’t have to struggle to get up in the morning for school when I was able to sleep in. There was some days over break that were a bit gloomy and some days that were a bit nice. I also spent some of my time playing outside in the cold and having to get my energy out by going outside. I went to the store with my mom over break and went for groceries for dinner and food for the week. It was a pretty chill break for me and didn’t have to do much that week. I just loved to day when it was really nice outside and would run and play a lot of soccer which I really enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day