Favorite Song

I don’t have one favorite song but I have a few one of them that I am picking for this blog post is It’s Everyday Bro by Jake Paul. He is a very inspirational guy who always puts smiles on peoples faces and I really enjoy the song. It’s Everyday Bro has more than 100,000 views and I am pretty sure the song went platinum which is really good. Most of the Team Ten members were featured in the song and each had singing parts in the music video. Also the music video was filmed in front of a huge mansion and featured a bunch of sport cars in the music video. His main line in the song is in as the tile “It’s Everyday Bro” and also “with that Disney channel flow”. There is also a Spanish part by two twin Team 10 members the Martinez Twins and have the only Spanish speaking part in the song. Thank you for letting me share this blog with you and can’t wait to share many more with my viewers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day