Favorite Poem

I favorite this poem a lot when I saw this it just caught my eyes and this poem gave me all of its attention. I like this poem because it’s trying to let you know that happiness is a key to life not stress and being depressed. I knew if sticker this poem to part of my life I would probably succeed in life and will live a happy one. Also when I read this poem I reflected to my self and when I got stressed or mad it got me nowhere at that point. I also like how this poem can reflect on many people’s situation in cases like hard moments for the people. Even though this poem isn’t really a long poem it still stands out really strong and means something. If other people saw this poem I bet that the people will feel the way I did when I read this poem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day