Slice Of Life Practice

I was just getting out of school and was having a hard time carrying my sisters backpack to the car with everything she had for school in there. I was carrying her stuff that day because she had gone with her running club and had to leave her backpack with me. So I was so happy when I got in the car to finally drop her stuff on the seat next to me and was ready to go home. Then as we were driving my mom out of nowhere said “ don’t tell your sister I got you this”. I responded “ok”  questioning myself on what it was. Now I here her grabbing into a bag trying to take something out , Then she takes out a big Twix Bar. I had no expression on my face but delight and told her thank you and starting munching it. I just never thought the end of the day could get any better and was so happy.

Comments

  1. This is a great SOL practice! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day