A Poem

Today I am going to be showing another poem that I favorite and got my attention when I read this poem. I liked how this poem is unique in a way of describing a person in a way that’s nice and suitable for that person. I also loved how the person kind of color coded the poem in again kind of a unique way of doing it. Something I also favorite is that the poem is not one of those very long worded poems it’s a nice and short one. The poem reminds me of alliteration we’re thier is like a category instead of letters as the category. I also enjoy in the poem when in the poem the person is being compared to things around the world. I picked this poem because it wasn’t a very long poem and I don’t enjoy reading those and it’s kinda of boring to me. Overall I like both poems that I have done blog post on and I couldn’t chose one over the other and like both. Thank you for letting me share this blog post with you and can’t wait to share more with you and post more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Snow Day

Opposing View On Captivity