Slice Of life #1

One day I was at the store with my mom and my mom was checking out when towards the exit of the store I saw something out the corner of my eye. So I told my mom “ I will be right back” and her response was “ well if it’s something from the store your not getting it” I said “no it’s not”. Now I had gone along to see was this object or thing I saw out of the corner of my eye. As I got closer I started to make out that it was green and when I so close I made out what it was and my mouth dropped. It was a bill of some sort and was scared to flip it over because it could a 1$ bill,5$ bill, or something crazy like 100 dollars. First I looked around to see if anyone had dropped it and if anyone’s was by me and I looked to see that the coast was clear. I picked it up to find a twenty dollar bill and just ran to my mom in the check out line. I showed her what I had found and both of us were in excitement. Leaving the store just thinking what I was going to spent the money on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day