Slice Of Life #9

I was at home one day and relaxing waiting for my mom to come home and was very bored at the house. A few minutes later I heard somebody opening the door at my house and knew it was my mom . I went outside my room to say hi to my mom and I said “hi” and without answering she said “ you want to go get mint shakes. I responded “of course” and was so excited because they only came out once a year. They are so good and there are from McDonald’s and only come out around st patty’s day. I got in the car filled with excitement and once we got there all I wanted was the shamrock shake . As soon as the person at the counter gave me the shake I started drinking it so fast like I wasn’t able to breath. I thanked my mom for taking me and was so happy to get my shamrock shake and hope to get another one. Thanks for letting me share this blog with you and will write more through out the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day