Slice Of Life #8

This evening I was at a car show with my friend and his uncle,and my friends uncle had a car at the car show. We were waiting for the awards to be called out and see if my friends uncle would win an award. I was feeling pretty confident that he would win because lots of people would stop by his car during the car show. Now it was time to call out the awards and see if he would get the first one, the first winner was called but sadly not him. Now the send one award was going to be announced but still didn’t win a award and I was getting worried. The third one was now going to be called and still no sign of his name,and now down to the last award. I was shaking to see if he would win and heard for the announcer to call out and finally called out his name. Me and my friend started jumping in excitement and we’re so happy and relived. That was a pretty good night even after the race we got to take a stroll in the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day