Slice Of Life #7

This morning was one of those mornings for my were I just didn’t want to get out of bed and felt like sleeping forever. I was in my bed fast asleep when out of nowhere my mom comes in and opens the door and is telling me to wake up. It’s the process of every morning for me and she opens the blinds and turns on the light so I don’t go back to sleep. I was feeling pretty sore that morning from my soccer practice the night before and just wanted to relax. Now I know when your parents tell you that you have to go to bed,and it’s for a good reason not to be like me. As I got dressed and everything when I was all ready for school I just sat in my bed and tryed to go back to sleep. But that didn’t happen my mom yelling at me “ WE NEED TO GO” so I just got up and walked out the door. It’s like a military camp if I didn’t get enough sleep I would regret it sooner or later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day