Slice Of Life #6

I was playing a game of Fornite one day when I was in a solo by myself and one other person left, and had a victory royal on the line. I had 59 health and no shield potion but I had a legendary Scar-L which was one of the best guns in the game. I’m pretty sure that the other guy was pretty good two and probably had 100 health and shield potion. I couldn’t seem to find the other guy as I was hiding and so was he and with the circle getting smaller he would have to move. Now I saw the guy moving and was scared to shoot thinking he would destroy me if he knew were I was. The player was now in the open and took the risk and started firing at him and now he saw me and was trying to kill me. The player started building a base on me and I couldn’t because I had no material and was done for. I was trying to escape but couldn’t,and the guy destroyed me and I died and now about to rage. I was so angry and frustrated thinking I could of had my first victory royal, but maybe some other time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day