Slice Of Life #5

I was at my house one day in my room when there was a strange knock at the door and not expecting anyone. So headed towards the door and look out the window to just take a glance at who the person was. As I was examining the person I noticed that it was a  kid and not just a random kid but one that I know. He was a old friend that I knew and hadn’t seen him in a while so I told my dad to get the door. My dad was now opening the door and the my friend asked “is Julian home” my dad responded “yes he is”. So then I came to the door and said “what’s up” and then I threw in a “how you been” getting weird. He was just standing there smiling at me when he said “well see you around and dashed off. I went towards the window to see were he went and were he came from but couldn’t point it out. That day was pretty weird and awkward in the moment and pretty sure I will see him in a while and pretty funny.

Comments

  1. You have to love awkward interactions! I love your voice coming through in this slice! One of my favorite parts: "Then I threw in a 'how you been' getting weird." Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day