Slice Of Life #30

During the year we have a current type of testing that would we would take once a year and it finally came. Then my teacher said if we attended every day of testing there would be a surprise and that’s only if we attended everyday of testing. I was really anxious and wanted to know badly what the surprise was and knew that I day to attend to every day of testing. Then the moment came and my teacher spilled out that I magian was coming and now I couldn’t speak. I got so excited as my face was lighting up and didn’t really have an expression on my face and didn’t know what to do. To make sure I told my teacher if it was actually true and she said yes he are having a magian to the school. Now I was going around to my friends and spreading the news and everyone reacted like I did when I heard the news. In the end I was very happy and overly excited and couldn’t wait til the magian came like I needed to see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day