Slice Of Life #2

I was playing video games one evening when I heard someone call me from out of my room and went to see who called me. I went outside my room and saw that it was my mom that was calling and questioned her “what” and she said “just come here” so I responded “ok”. Once I got closer to her I started to see a adidas box when I had remembered I was supposed to get new soccer shoes. So I had realized very soon what it was and I’m pretty she knew I knew that to. I asked her “are those my new soccer cleats for outdoor” she replied “yes”. My lit up stool even though I knew that I was getting them and worried that they would fit me because I really liked them. So I took the pair of soccer cleats out the box and they look awesome and put them on. The shoes fit me but there is not a lot of room in shoes and was upset and probably had to send them back to get the next size up. So my mom had told me “ I will get the next size up and will come soon” I told her that, that was fine. At least I knew that I was getting my cleats and know when they are coming and still happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day