Slice Of Life #29

Yesterday I was coming from the lunch room ready to go back to class and not glad to do some more learning and wasn’t excited. I just wanted to get the day over with and just wasn’t ready to go back to another classroom and wanted to leave school. So I walked into class and there was something I didn’t get and wondered where my teacher was. There was two other adults in the room instead with a pasued movie on the smart board. I looked to one of my friends and told him what is going on and he told me that we where watching a movie and then my face lit up. I didn’t have to worry about working on lessons and all of that and was really happy. Now I would finish off part of my afternoon on a good note and was happy for that and to relax for a bit. I really excited to watch the movie and found out the movie we were watching was the Secret Life Of Pets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day