Slice Of Life #28

In ELA today we going to start a project on a Chicago and it’s history and have many options to choose from. When I heard that sports was an option I was so glad and knowing that I loved sports and was really excited. My teacher had given the option that I can do the Chicago Cubs because it was a sport team in the Chicago. Just so you guys know I’m a big Cubs fan and would love to learn more on them and do research. This is probably one of the best projects I have done yet in ELA and is going to be really fun. Now im just imagining all the new stuff I can learn about the Chicago Cubs and the stuff that I would be able to teach. I felt pretty good now and knew that by growing up with them and that I could even know them more now. Thanks for reading my Slice Of Life today and will keep going till the end of the challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day