Slice Of Life #27

One day I had an assembly and are school had a special guest brought to our school from the university of Illinois. I was pretty excited but there was a moment during the show which caught my attention the most and that I most favored. During the show some random person in a costume dressed as a monkey and then out of nowhere pulled out two hats. On them were to baseball teams from Chicago and they were the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox’s. Personally in my oppion I love the Chicago Cubs and grew up with them sense I was born. As the person in the costume was looking at the two hats back and forth and like trying to find out which one is better. I was praying that the person will pick the Cubs was shaking waiting for the moment to happen. The he threw the Sox’s hat down and then I starting celebrating in joy not feeling bad fro the Sox’s fans. That assembly ended of pretty good in my end and was a god day to end my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day