Slice Of Life #26

One day I was packing my stuff getting ready to go home when I see lots of tiny IPad cases that looked pretty new and fresh and looked interesting. I went to my teacher and told her what are these new IPad cases doing here and she said there new ones for us and the other classrooms. Then she said that I had to get my old IPad case and give it up so I can get my brand new one and get rid of the old one. Once I had got my new case for my iPad and tried to put my iPad in it and I started to struggle like it wouldn’t fit at all. I was thinking and saw that I had a rubber case and that it was thick so it was pretty hard to put in bag and knew it was it it was going to be a struggle from now on. The iPad case and as I said it looks really small like a tiny purse bag and way different then our other ones and with our others ones being a lot bigger. My friend has a different iPad cover and it’s a lot skinnier than mine is and it’s a lot easier to put it in the new iPad case so my friend is pretty lucky. Overall the new iPad case is ok and could get used to using.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day