Slice Of Life #24

Yesterday I was play this game called foes.io and friends were also playing it to with not knowing I was playing. So one of my friends called out a server for foes.io little did they know that I joined it. When I got in I killed one of my friends without them knowing it was and started blasting people and my friends gettting so mad. I played another round without my friends noticing and still managed to kill all my friends in the game. Then came the third game the most suspicious game when I friend comes over to play by me and then he sees me playing it. I told him that I was just in another server and had to leave it at that for a second but that’s when I encountered him in the game. I took three shots with the pump and killed him and he got mad and he saw that I had killed someone at the same time. Now he had found out it was me the whole time winning all the games and killing everyone and  had a surprised face. Then he told all of the people that I was playing with and had exposed me hard and they all gasped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day