Slice Of Life #23

Yesterday I was playing on my Xbox when I get this message from my friend so then I go to open the message. Earlier that day me and my friend were talking about Fortnite and he had told me that he had 300 wins in total and I didn’t believe him. I told him to prove it to me and I think that the pictures that I was about to open was the truth. There was three screenshots that he had sent me two so that must of been for squad,duo,and solo. I opened the first one and I lost it he had 156 squad wins. Then I went to the next picture which was his duos and he had 79 and didn’t know what to do. Now I was on his solos and expecting something unbelievable and I did because he had 70 solo wins. In the end I was amazed and didn’t know if it was real and was incredible. Now I know was going to talk to my friend tomorrow and get some answers and couldn’t believe all the wins he had.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day