Slice Of Life #22

I just finished testing and didn’t know what to do and wanted to watch YouTube but I needed headphones. So I asked my teacher if I could go to my locker to see if my headphones were there and opened it. I look inside and I’m checking to see if it’s in there and I was truggling to find it hoping that I hadn’t forgot it. I’m there still searching and searching and sadly I had to come to the conclusion that it was not there. Now I’m there thinking we’re I had forgotten it and thought it was at my house. I go back into the classroom and sat in sarrow thinking I could of been enjoying my self fight now we’re nobody could hear a think through my iPad. But nope I forgot it and thinking through out the day I couldn’t use them because I didn’t have them. Now I knew to bring my headphones from now on and with a situation that happened like this one and knew now that it can be prevented from now on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day