Slice Of Life #20

I was playing this game called Fortnite and was playing duos with my friend and didn’t have one duo win till that match. There was six people left in the match and three duos left all ending up at Dusty Depot and me being really scared. Me and my partner went onto the top of Dusty and as we were up there we started getting built on. So I builder up to one guy and pumped him and knocked him and my friend got the last person. Now there was another duo to kill and they were camping inside a building and we broke apart of the building. Then me and my partner started nading inside the place and blew them up and now was down to the last person. I heard the last guy so I went after him and started to use my green pump and shoot him down. I got his shield off but he knocked me and it was down to my partner and then they went at it. My teammate ducked and shot him with the golden Scar-L and killed him and with my friend not getting hit once. Now I was screaming in excitement knowing that I just got my first duo win and was so happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day