Slice Of Life #19

I went to my friends house one day and didn’t know what we were going to do wanting it to be something good. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later he opened the door and we said hi to each other and I went inside. Once I got inside I told him “so what do you want to do” and he sad “ I have something in mind”. Then I started to question my mind on what he meant by that he had something in mind which was kinda suspicious. When I had walked into his room all I saw was a loading screen for the game called Fortnite. If you didn’t know I love the video game Fortnite and my friend didn’t have it so he would come by my house. I was so happy now knowing that I could come to my friends house now to play my favorite video game ever there. In the end me and my friend played Fortnite all day and night and had a very awesome time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day