Slice Of Life #17

I was fast asleep one early morning when I heard weird whispering noise from not a far distance away. So I struggled to open my eyes and tryed to point out who was whispering to me and pointed out it was my mom. “ Mom why did you wake me up so early” she said “ because I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Dunkin’ Donuts”. I just had to get ready quick because this was before school and got ready. I didn’t even care that it was early in the morning I was just in it for the Dunkin Donuts and wanted it bad too. My sister or dad didn’t even know either because me and my mom leave the house early any way so it won’t be suspicious. I didn’t even know what I was going get at Dunkin Donuts but I think I was going to get there hash browns. So when we showed up I got that and when we left I thanked my mom for taking me for a little treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day