Slice Of Life #15

One day I came into excel like usual but this day was different and with it being Valentine’s Day I didn’t expect anything also us being older. But when I came into excel I saw people with a butt load of candy and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I went closer to the table with the candy and saw Kit Kats,Sour Patches, and even Fun Dip. So I dug in and started grabbing some candy and started  munching and crunching and couldn’t stop. I just didn’t want excel to come to an end and just was still eating what I could get. Then more people started to show up and also started getting food and it was like an addiction for candy. I was eating the candy like it was about to go extinct and was getting really hyper and didn’t know that Valentines Day would be this fun in school. Well sadly excel had to come to an end and the people put all the candy away,but I still had a really good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day