Slice Of Life #14

I was playing Xbox last night with one of my friends when I said I had to change the batteries for my controller really quick. Then all of a sudden my friend just started laughing so hard through the mic like it was a like a disease for him. I asked him what’s so funny and he said  “ you said you have to change your batteries” and now I was confused. But now I started laughing for no reason to and went along with it and not knowing what I was laughing about. Now we were both laughing really hard through the mic and couldn’t stop doing it. I didn’t know what to do now in the situation with it being so random and didn’t know what was going on so I was still laughing. It was a very funny moment and one of the hardest times I’ve laughed in my life and for no reason. In the end I got my new batteries and put them into my controller and will never forget that moment ever again.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day