Slice Of Life #13

One day I got home from school and was going to play on my Xbox but when it turned on it said I needed WiFi. So I checked our router and it showed that our WiFi was good so I was going to play with the Xbox. I tryed Turing it on and off but it still didn’t work and after that I just went to my dad and see if he could help. He came in my room and checked it out so I went to my WiFi in the settings on my Xbox and played with that. I still couldn’t get the WiFi on the Xbox,now it was starting to bug me and needed to play some Fortnite. Now one of the easiest things came to my and that was just to restart my Xbox. So that’s what I did and of course it was now working after everything that we went through and it being so simple. In the end I was still happy that it started working and was happy to get on Fortnite with there being such a big delay to play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day