Slice Of Life #12

There were four people left in Fortnite game and I saw a lot of good loot and wanted to go for it but somebody was there. I was with my teammate in duos and it was one guy so we rushed him and grabbed the loot. Then out of nowhere he was shooting my teammate and knocked him and now it was me vs the guy and I shot him and and he shot me but I still finished him. Now I was at 17 health and had to run from the storm and with me and another guy left in duos. I felt bad because I couldn’t revive my partner because then I would die in the storm and still trying to make the border. Now I was in the storm and was about to be a goner and when I would die the other person would win. There goes my health 2 and now zero,I felt so frustrated now that we shouldn't of went to the loot in the first place. What even got me more angry is that when I died the other person didn't even have to do anything to win and got a easy victory royal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day