Slice Of Life #11

To refresh your memory I had lost a book from our library and the book has been gone for over a month now. So one day I was fixing our classes books with a classmate and putting each book in the shelves when I stumbled across a book that looked familiar. When I pulled the book closer to my eyes I had finally realized that it was my book. I was shocked at that very moment and went to go tell my teacher the news. My mom was so mad when I lost it and didn't want to pay for it and now wouldn't have to it at all. I also thanked my friend who was helping me sort the books out and made me stumble across my book. After that I went to the library to get it renewed even though it's been overdue for about a month or so now. In the end I was so glad to get my book back and didn't have to pay for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day