Slice Of Life #10

I was home one day when my mom came rushing through in the door like she wanted to tell me something and that I needed to know. She came into my room and told me we won the lottery and I was like “WERE MILLON AIRS” then my mom corrected “its only one hundred” I was like what the heck in my head. She was only excited because that’s the biggest lottery that she  has ever won basically. My mom said “we’re going out today” I was like yeah. She also said that I would get ten dollars and I was beyond happy at that point. With the extra money she said she was going to use for my dog because he needed dog treats and other stuff. I also thought what I would do with that money and knew I would spend it on my video gaming concle. I still knew that the money is needed more for people that need it. Thanks for letting me share this blog post with you and will post much more for you guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day