Snow Day

This all started on Thursday as I was about to leave school and one of my teachers said have a good weekend when there was still Friday to go. Then he pointed out that there is no school on Friday because of a snow day. That’s when I got super exited and couldn’t wait for a three day weekend and relax. When I woke up the next morning and thought that I could be getting ready for school and thought what I would be doing in school throughout the day,but instead relaxing that day. I even remembered that it was my first snow day in a few years for school. On fridays are like test days but that day I didn’t have any because I didn’t have school. I was also telling my friends on how they found out on how school was canceled and sharing the news. At the end of the day I told my mom well that was a hard day even though there wasn’t any school at all that day.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you were still able to find fun ways to spend your weekend and share the news with your friends. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Going Apple Picking With My Uncle