New Year’s Resolution

What lots of people do when the new year comes around they make resolutions, and so do I. Every year I make daily goals for myself and make goals that have to be done by the end of the year. One of  my goals are to finish homework on time and always have to make time for it. Another one of my goals are to be more healthy and try more veggies. Another way to get healthy is doing sports,and that I love Soccer and Running which I tend to do a lot. My next resolution is to be more helpful, by helping people in need. Me delivering can goods or money to campains or events, like for people or animals. A way of doing that is to raise my voice and become more involved with stuff going on that needs attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day