Map Testing

This week at school we were taking map testing. It’s a way to evaluate how good you are in Math,Reading,and Language Arts. On the first Map Test I took math,and I went five points higher. In reading I decreased one point, sense I got such a high score in the beginning of the year. In language arts I went up four points, from starting at a low score at the beginning of the year. All of the students had to go up on at least two test, out of three, or else if you didn’t you would be put in a room before break to review your test scores. For the people who did go up on at least two of there test would go in a fun room, that I would be apart of sense I got higher on at least two test. It’s also good that you should set goals for your self to improve. I like how I increased to, to also reach my standards and the teachers exceptions.

Comments

  1. I am glad to hear you did so well on Math and Language Arts. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day