Incentive Day

This Thursday is the last day of school for us until winter break, and this Thursday we are having a incentive day. Incentive day is this time of fun in school and have broken up the school rooms to have it. In one of the incentive rooms there are movies like cars 3 and how the Grinch Stole Christmas, but we’re divided into to different rooms. Then comes the game room we’re they would have Xbox 360. After that there is the craft room where you can draw and do all kinds of artsy stuff. Next there was a chill/technology room were you get to go on your IPad or talk to friends. Lastly There is the open gym we’re you get to play around and everything, doing sports like volleyball and basketball.

Out of all of those choices I picked open gym, because I’m a active person and like the idea of it. The open gym was around a hour long and a lot of people picked it, so they had the time split the time in  half . The first group would go in the Gym and the second would go in the MPR and would switch off from there. I was in the first Group so I was in the gym, in the gym I played volleyball and had a great time whipping the ball around. As soon as you know it the time flew by and came to a end and I had to switch into the MPR. Once I got into the MPR I didn’t know what to do, so I was just gazing around the place just looking at what other people were doing. Then the incentive day came to a end, also the day. I would say that it was a pretty good incentive day for my first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day