How To Stay Productive During Winter Break

During winter break children usually watch TV all day and play on there phones. They also go on vacations to family and spend time with them. I personally love winter break to, too get a break from school and everything. Over break I would spent my time playing FIFA 18 and watching TV. To stay on track with learning over the winter break you should have a schedule. A schedule on making dates to read often or to date, when your going to do IXL’s. I will stay productive by having a schedule, to and to have to do it for a current amount of time everyday to get better and keep my brain on track. I’m wishing everyone a wonderful winter break and hoping you stay productive as a learner over break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day