Forgiveness

Forgiveness means to forgive someone when you passed the line. Forgiveness to me is asking someone to forgive me, if I did something bad to that person. When you forgive, you stop criticizing someone for doing something wrong. Sometimes it’s hard to forgive someone, and even if that person doesn’t apologize for what they did. You  can’t just give forgiveness, it needs to earned to be forgiven. You also have to think about what that other person did in order to forgive another person. I would say myself forgiving someone is not the easiest thing to do. Your making your own decision to be cool again with that person that you’re not being ok with that person. That’s what forgiveness is and is a decision for you to say yes or no to, also to forgive no matter what and not to regret it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day