My Favorite Country

My favorite country is England. Well I am a big soccer fan so I go for one of there teams in England,Manchester called Manchester United. My grandpa was born and grew up and got me into it when I was little. I also go for the England national soccer team which has won the World Cup once in ,1966. It also holds one of the most famous tournaments in England for all the English teams called the FA Cup which the event is held every year. England features the Big Ben in London,England also Buckingham Palace were The royal family lives in London,England. Another thing that is located there is the Stonehenge which was a prehistoric monument in Europe, now as England. A little fact about England is that it is one of the top consumers of tea.Favorite country

Comments

  1. This was a great post. You included background knowledge as well as research found online. Good job sharing your sources! Thank you for posting this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day