My Favorite Animal

My favorite animal is the Cheetah. They are located in the eastern, and southern parts of Africa and few parts of Iran. They have a bunch of black dots on them and under that is rather a blond color and kinda cat looking. They are the fastest land animal in the world. I got into cheetahs on how fast they are and when I was little, I thought I could be just like them.  The one thing that Cheetah’s eat are Gazelles. Cheetahs can leave a automobile in the dust if they raced. A cheetah can go zero to sixty miles per hour in three seconds!! Thats also there special thing on how to get their pray on how fast they are. Cheetah resource

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research, though I would love to see a link included to find this information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day