Gratitude

Gradtiude means being grateful and being appreciative and to show kindness to someone or whoever. I am grateful for soccer because then without it I would have nothing better to do, and my life would be completely boring. That’s why I’m super grateful for it and I appreciate it. Another thing I’m grateful for is clothes to keep myself warm in the winter and to have shorts in the summer. That is  why I have to take care of my cloths. One other thing that I am grateful for is a home for shelter so I wouldn’t freeze in the winter and have somewhere to sleep so I am very grateful. These are the main things that I am really grateful for, others things to but care very much for all. So I show gratitude to all of these things.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day