2 Quarter Goals

My first big goal for the 2 quarter is to read more out of school. How I achieve that is by setting a goal to read 10 pages a day or more. Another thing is in the morning I should spend more time on working on stuff I need to catch up on. I also need to get more comfortable doing assignments by my self. So I can be prepared when test come around. One other thing that I have to work on is to be less chatty in class. Basically so I could have more attention on what I’m doing and focus on my work to get it done on time. The last thing is that to have my books when we go to the library and bring them to class everyday, and not to forget them.

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day