Writer vs Singer

If I were to a writer or a singer I would pick singer, because I would want to be famous and be popular, also be able to speak my voice to other people for me to be heard. Another reason I would want to be a singer is to make good money so I can provide for me and my family. You would also have some inner happyness and would be blessed with a beautiful voice you would also go on world tours which would be nice. I wouldn’t be a writer because it’s like you have to make your own time to work and you don’t have someone to tell you what to do it’s like your, your own boss. Another reason why I don’t want to be a writer is because they are miserable,depressed, and they have bad backs. First your just sitting there being miserable and depressed  trying to come up with ideas. Lastly your just sitting there at like a table or desk for a good amount of the whole day to get work done that’s why I don’t want to be a writer.

Comments

  1. Good argument for being a singer! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day