My Greatest Achievement

My greatest achievement is when I was in third grade. In third grade for our report cards we usually got numbers like one,two,three,and fours. One means like your no were ne’er expectations, Two is like you still need a little work, Three is that your doing great in expectations, Four is that your succeeding in expectations and going above and beyond, but not in third grade. In third grade I had letter grades for the first time. It’s was the second report card I got and I had brought it home. I was in my room playing with my dog and my mom comes in knocking on the door and I tell her to come in and she tells me I’m impressed with your grades so I take a look at it and all I see are A’s I was so happy like if my parent were going to buy me something that I really wanted, I also thought this could have been my greatest achievement yet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day