Going Apple Picking With My Uncle

This weekend I’m going apple picking with my family and with my uncle. I’m really excited to go apple picking because my uncle is coming to town. I’m really excited because he’s coming from Arizona and haven’t seen him in two years sense I visited him. Another thing is that my uncle has never been apple picking so it will be fun for him to tag along. One of the things that my family loves him for is that he is very funny and has a funny comment on everything. The reason that he came from Arizona is because he’s going to see two weddings and see family so I’m really glad that we’re going apple picking to reunite and see each other. He’s also going to come back to our house from apple picking and hasn’t seen our house in years sence we redid it. I think apple picking will be really fun for him and for my family to get back together with him.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you've got a fun weekend planned! I hope you have fun with your uncle and apple picking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Slice Of Life #5