How does it feel #50!!!!

I can’t believe that this is my 50th blog post and by that I mean assigned blog post which is really awesome. It’s just when you think about it that you have done 50 blog post and each eight sentences feels good. Now I feels good that I have worked har and have completed every blogpost assigned and feels like a lot for fifty and to think if I did one hundred would be insane. I wonder how many paragraphs I have done in total with all the blog posts that I have done so far. It’s like I should be getting a reward for this and how far I have come in blogging and now being used to writing a lot in my blog. I want to thank my teacher  for pushing me to blog and get me better at it and even write more and more. Also everyone in my class who has accomplished the goal that I have and congrats to them toand hope they keep going. Thank for letting me share this blog post with you guys and can’t wait to keep writing more and sharing more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day