Slice Of Life #3

This morning I had just got into school and went into my backpack to check if all of my stuff was in there. When I noticed that my planner was missing and then started shaking very nervously because all of my homework was in there. So I tryed to think back and track my steps but I couldn’t remember where I had left it. So I out of nowhere I thought that I should check my locker so me and my friend went ahead. Still shaking while heading to my locker and I got to my locker I struggled to open to how frightened I was. I had finally opened it and searching trying to find it and couldn’t seem to find it and knew that moment I was in trouble. Now everyone is coming to there lockers and left it alone until one point in excel. Durning excel the announcements came on and coming out of the speaker said “ Julian Soto please come down to the office” and I wondered if the office would have it and maybe could be a miracle. When I got down there the office person said “here you go and go back to class” and gave my back my planner with my school work in it. My face lit up in relief and was so happy coming back to the classroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day