Slice Of Life #21

One day I was hanging with my friend and out of no where he tells me that he has to show me something. So I told him what do you need to show me and he said you will see for yourself in a minute. So my friend opened up his phone and he told me I had to close my eyes so that’s what I did for a minute or two. After I was done waiting for a bit I opened my eyes and what I saw on my friends phone something that was just unpredictable to me. As opened my eyes more to see if it was real and saw that it was Fortnite on a mobile device. I have been playing Fortnite on my concle for a long time and wanted to see what it was like on the phone. As I was testing it out on the phone I realized that it was just as good as the real thing. In the end I was excited for Fortnite on mobile and couldn’t wait to test out more of it in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day