My Thanksgiving

My thanksgiving was good but wasn’t crazy. It was me my family and my grandparents. The only thing I had was turkey and my grandmas spaghetti. I really didn’t have anything like mash potatoes or  cranberry sauce, I’m just a picky eater. For Dessert I had ice cream from the fridge while everyone was eating apple pie. After all of the eating I just went outside and played soccer for an hour until everyone left. It really wasn’t a big thanksgiving because everyone left at eight, but it was a really good time. By then all of my other family members were gone and I stayed up really late and watched Netflix by myself, to end off a nice thanksgiving.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I'm glad to see you're taking it upon yourself to add posts in your free time. It sounds like you had a really good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I Were President ?

Opposing View On Captivity

Snow Day